450kg Single Post Hydraulic Portable Motorcycle LiftModel No. MCL500
- Space-saving design maximizes the space in the garage or workshop.
- Two locking positions for supporting the motorcycle over extended periods on the lift.
- With this lift it is possible to remove both wheels, front forks, steering assembly, rear swing arm and suspension units as well as the engine.
- Benefits from being portable and can be used anywhere with a hard level floor, making this suitable for mobile motorcycle mechanics.
- Ideal for use with the Sealey range of wheel chocks to assist supporting the motorcycle, whilst adjusting the frame supports and securing to the lift.
- Min./Max. Lift Height (without Frame Supports): 65-740mm.
- Min./Max. Lift Height (with Frame Supports): 165-840mm.
- Frame Height: 920mm.
- Maximum Frame Width: 980mm.
Min./Max. Lift Height (without Frame Supports):
Min./Max. Lift Height (with Frame Supports):
Maximum Frame Width: