Before we can process your enquiry, please note the following:
- Sealey only sell to bona fide traders (trade/retail/wholesale etc.)
- We do not supply to individuals or businesses for their own use i.e. setting up workshops or supplying for own workshop consumption. All goods purchased must be for resale.
- We do not supply on a solely drop-ship basis.
- Dealers are expected to open their accounts with a stock order and maintain a reasonable stock profile thereafter.
- All applicants may be subject to a credit check.
- Account applications are not fully approved until a satisfactory visit is made by a Sealey Area Sales Manager.
- We reserve the right to refuse any applicant without reason. We will not enter into any negotiation after refusal.
The following page contains an application document that is used to gather essential information about you and your business. Completion of this document does not guarantee that you will receive a trading account. Once completed, our new accounts team will contact you to take you through the next step of the application process.